The requested quantity is not available.
Item # BBHD1331-1
29.00 "W x 29.00 "H
DescriptionA bright red bird spotted among patterns of blossoms becomes a whimsical, yet sophisticated, piece of art. The texture shown in Greenwood I is inspired by Kate Birch's love for textile design. Patterns and shapes take their cue from William Morris and the Arts and Crafts Movement.
- Bombay Curator Collection
- Glass, paper, polystyrene
- Standard Shipment for $ 20.95
- Express Shipment for $ 35.90
- Overnight Shipment for $ 47.90
Shipping charges are estimated. You will choose your shipping method during checkout.Shipping Information
- ♦ Description
- ♦ Care
- ♦ Shipping
OVERALL RATINGS (0)